21 January 2011

Hello Friday.


Today is Friday. The school time from 7.30 a.m to 12.10 noon bt since girl students Sekolah Menengah Teknik Johor Bahru have to stay back untill 1.00 p.m for Fardu Ain so I stayed. It make me one of them, -.-". Since ibu got sick, her back is killing her So I've to back home by myself. So I took bus from Shell's bustop to Kampung Pasir's bustop. From Kampung Pasir's bustop to Taman Universiti. Before reach the bustop, I've to walk from school to the bustop. Quite far bt "kalau da melayan diri apa pun ta sedar", am I right? Then bus came && I took it. I was alone, how pity I am. "Biasalah, rakan rakan bus semua disumbat dalam asrama", what to do. 1st bus was Causeway Link I think. Then bus Maju, what me & "you" call it bus Orange. While in the bus, while waiting to reach the destinasion I'm thinking what to do as I reach home later. Thinking thinking, then popsss ! still nothing crossed my mind, damn -.- Then at 2.30 p.m I reached home. Opened my school uniforms & took shower plus my prayers. Finished those things, I took a nap & yes I woke up at 7.30 p.m. Watehell tade siapa pun kejot akuuu gahhhhhhh :|