01 February 2011

25 Random Things about me.

I got tagged from Izyan Hazwani, thanks Yan muah :*

"once you have been tagged,you are supposed to write a note with 25 random thing , fact , habits or goal about you. at the end choose 25 people to be tagged. if i tag u,it's because i want to know more about you.your coorperation is highly appreciated"

1. Farah Nabila binti Azizi - Nama I/C ni.
2. Sekarang 16 tahun 7 bulan - '94 aliens.
3. Celebrate birthday every 29 June - I love birthdays !
4. I've been living in Johor Bahru, since I was born.
5. I woke up late, every holidays. Around 11 & upper - please don't be like me.
6. I cried whenever I went to school when I was 7 years old.
7. I love Mathemathics & Enginnering Drawing.
8. My best meal are Oreo smoothies with choc-butter waffles. Plus I love chocolates !
9. I never had crush to any "cigu lelaki" =='
10. I cried whenever I got mad & just for silly things.
11. I learned something from my own mistakes.
12. I like people copycats myself with permission without cross any boundaries.
13. I love Shia Labouf.
14. I'm universal listener, I listen to songs base on my mood.
15. Since I was like 5, I love to learn to doodles & dreamt to be an artist someday but it will never fit in.
16. I love troble maker boys.
17. I love Big Apple & J.co Donuts.
18. I love get in myself with awesome conversations eventho I don't say anything.
19. I went to Senai Airport just to buy Famous Amos.
20. I love saying I Love You lotsa times like to everybody !
21. I love watching movies.
22. I hate Lady Gaga
23. I'm a stalker, good stalker act - Only her.
24. I believe in karma.
25. I never found myself clever as people said to me.

Okay done ! && I tagged this to nobody :)

p/s : Ikut tolak bahagi, there's a lot of things about me that people don't know. Marry me, && you know more.